Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for using The Walcote Practice
- The Walcote Practice will provide medical services in line with best practice guidelines issued by professional regulatory bodies.
- The Walcote Practice will fully comply with current Data Protection legislation. Your personal and medical information will be stored and maintained under the provisions of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
- To the best of your knowledge, you have provided full and accurate details requested in your Registration Form.
- You agree to pay fees for the services provided.
– For standard appointments (or for individual services and consultations outside of the Annual Healthplan), payment is due on the day of consultation and can be made by cash, credit or debit card. Cheques are not accepted as a form of payment.
– For Annual Healthplan clients, payment is due monthly or annually by direct debit.
- Pathology tests, imaging and the cost of medicines will be invoiced as separate items and will incur fees in addition to the basic cost of the consultation. You will be made aware of any additional costs before proceeding with investigation or treatment.
- The Walcote Practice operates a cancellation policy whereby we reserve the right to charge for appointments changed or cancelled without 48 hours advance notice. For standard appointments, an amount of up to 100% of your appointment fee may be charged. For Annual Healthplan clients, we reserve the right to count this as a used appointment from your annual consultation quota.
- You have a right of access to your medical notes where these relate to our provision of medical care only. A copy of your medical notes can be requested by writing to the Business Director. A fee of up to £50 is payable to cover administrative costs.